Personal Information to be Collected
CCPC LAW may collect personal information from our clients in relation to the conduct of our legal services. The following personal information may be collected from our clients:
- Personal details which include, but are not limited to,their name, address, email address, telephone number, and mobile number;
- Gender, date of birth, age, civil status, nationality, and other relevant personal circumstances; and
- Legal Concerns requested by client for legal opinion, resolution, establishment of claim, or defense of rights.
The collection of personal information may be madethrough any of the following means:
- Upon filling out the “Contact Us” portion in the CCPC LAW website;
- Upon submission of agreements/contracts, forms, and other relevant documents to CCPC LAW; and
- Upon communications and correspondences made with CCPC’s lawyers and employees, whether orally, in writing, or through electronic means.
Purpose and Use of Collected Personal Information
CCPC LAW collects and processes the client’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To perform our obligations under any contract, agreement, or any other source ofobligation;
- To assist the client in all their legal concerns; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and perform such other processing that may be required under any applicable law or regulation.
In the performance of its responsibilities and obligations, CCPC LAW may transact and contract with third-party service providers. In the process of which,some personal information may berequired to provide the clients with the necessary service.
Storage and Transmission of Personal Information
CCPC LAWabides by the highest degree of standard of confidentiality mandated by the Canons of the Code of Professional Responsibility & Ethics observed by the legal profession. Such standard of confidentiality shall extend not only to our lawyers but shall include our non-legal staff.
The Clients personal information shall be retained by CCPC LAW only for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the data was obtained or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for legitimate business purposes, or as provided by law.
Rights of Data Subject
In compliance with the Data Privacy Law, CCPC LAW respects your right as a Data Subject which includes the following:
- Right to be informed on the processing of his/her personal information
- Right to object to the processing of his/her personal data
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure or blocking of his/her personal information
- Right to damages
- Right to file a complaint
- Right to data portability
For any concern in relation to the processing of the client’s personal information, the client may contact CCPC LAW through any of the following methods: