Correcting a Clerical or Typographical Error in City or Municipal Civil Registrar

Corrections of your record in Civil Registrar may undergo into a very tedious process, it could demand a lot of time, effort, and even finances to allow the correction of names with Clerical and Typographical Error, yet through RA 9048, amended by RA 10172, the process of correcting your clerical or typographical error name no longer requires judicial order.